• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ivy B on a z68 board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not on a Z68 board, but I do have a 3770K in an Asrock P67 Extreme6 and running with no glitches yet. And I will be installing a 3570K in a Biostar TP67B+ tomorrow and it will hopefully run OK.

How ya doing on the oc'n and any bench comparisons?

i think the only real difference between the boards is Luvid Virtu MVP. I think they are pretty similar hardware. haven't heard of any issues running an IB in them as long as you have flashed the Bios to the correct version. OCing shouldnt be much of an issue considering its mainly CPU dependant now days.

i think the only real difference between the boards is Luvid Virtu MVP. I think they are pretty similar hardware. haven't heard of any issues running an IB in them as long as you have flashed the Bios to the correct version. OCing shouldnt be much of an issue considering its mainly CPU dependant now days.

an added difference is that some of the z68 support pci-e 3 but all the z77 have pic-e 3 by default. according to what i've read lately

Back