• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New daily stats are up...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Basher

Here Let me know what you think. Better than before? Load times? I would like to add an Icon for big rank jumppers also but I need to find a gif. Was also thinking of adding colored fonts to the rank# for upward (red) and downward (blue) movement. What do you think of the requirements for the icons and name color? Need lowered? Atleast give the new format a thumbs up or down so I know wheather to keep them or revert.

Wow! I think it is shaping really sweet. Really nice work, thanks again.

Cy

i like the gold, silver, bronze ranking idea, but the silver is a bit hard to see...

otherwise, nice job.

bbdd said:
i like the gold, silver, bronze ranking idea, but the silver is a bit hard to see...

otherwise, nice job.

I can always change colors. Just kinda liked the gold/silver/bronze idea. Will have to find a color better but similar to silver.

edit: I think bolding them would do the trick, I'll try that for tomorrow let me know if it is better.

Last edited:
Look good.....to continue with your idea of gold, silver and brinze, you can use an italic font for the silver medalist or if you use a bold font for all three medalist that will send some light upon them.....

:eek: :eek: :eek: did you saw all those fires on the top 100?!!!!! About 50% of the top places of the team produces more than 10+ WU per day.....good job to all of you.

Great work Basher!!!!!

I Like the fires, makes it easier to spot the heavy hitters moving through the ranks. :burn:

Thanks Basher for all you hard Work :)

Yeah, looks nice! I certainly apprecaite the look of it!

I just wish I could pass some people up here! LOL

I also wish I knew some PHP so I could automate all of that
for you. I know it can be done, I just don't know the specifics
of how...

Basher said:
I think I may drop bronze to 100+ a week and silver to 200+ a week, some with 250+ don't get medals today :( .

I like that idea personally. Helps spread out the medals more that way. The torches are a great touch. Nice work Basher. I think I'll spend a lot more time looking at the dailys now than I did before.

Basher said:
I think I may drop bronze to 100+ a week and silver to 200+ a week, some with 250+ don't get medals today :( .

Thanks Basher, that addresses my only concern. That way someone using a hacked client wont skew the medal distribution. Your efforts are appreciated!

Here are the updates slated for tomorrow.

1. Rank#'s will be white for new and unchanged ranks. Up movement will be red, down movement will be light blue. Still not sure if I like this or not so I will need feedback.

2. "Medals" Gold top cruncher. Sliver- 200+ WU's Bronze-100+ Wu's. All will be bold and Italic.

All are for the current totals.

Very nice. I like it much better than before. I like my torch too. AHAH 12.5 wu's per day. im climbing slowly.

Back