• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA GTX 670 Superclocked Graphics Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow...... what a little beast and $100 less than a 680 and damn close/better in some cases b/c of turbo... heh.

This should force AMD to lower prices on some cards I would imagine! :)

what an adorable PCB with some serious kick to it.

Reminds me of this little guy

Gizmo_Mogwai.jpg

Just don't get it in water.

why spend more on a superclocked? it looks like they have the same VRM sections as the vanilla and a paltry overclock? Save yourself $20 (or $40 from the FTW, depending on if it has a beefier VRM section).

anyone know when this will be out in the UK? wana see the 7970 prices drop! hopfully this will push the 7970's to below £300

why spend more on a superclocked? it looks like they have the same VRM sections as the vanilla and a paltry overclock? Save yourself $20 (or $40 from the FTW, depending on if it has a beefier VRM section).

Looks like the FTW isn't coming now :/

Thinking the same thing in product specs can't tell. But it does make me question is the 680 worth the extra 100-120 bucks.

Still will wait for Asus or MSI to come with the better cooling models to decided.

The galaxy is a non-reference board, there are pros and cons.

Pros: Way, way, way better cooling. May OC further, may not.
Cons: Probably no software voltage control. I have no idea what Galaxy's warranty support is like.

Get the cheapest card from a name brand you can find then.
Skip the OC editions, skip the more expensive non-reference editions.

Get the cheapest card from a name brand you can find then.
Skip the OC editions, skip the more expensive non-reference editions.

Now I'll get the Gtx 670 SuperClocked from EVGA... If I'll do 2 days shipping and If I wake up and see the Galaxy one online, I'll return the EVGA and get it. Can't stay here, too sleepy

Night

Back