• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what drivers? :S

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bonescythe

Registered
hi, im not sure if this is the right thread but ive stumbled up on a problem,
its my first time building a computer and everythings working but i need help with downloading the right drivers to my motherboard, its a
asrock z68 pro3 gen3, the biggest problem is the network driver, i just cant find it..

please help, thank you :)

hi, im not sure if this is the right thread but ive stumbled up on a problem,
its my first time building a computer and everythings working but i need help with downloading the right drivers to my motherboard, its a
asrock z68 pro3 gen3, the biggest problem is the network driver, i just cant find it..

please help, thank you :)

What OS are you running 32 /64 bit?

oh right, im on windows 7 (ultimate)

Ok, if its 64bit, drivers are here

32 bit here

It is very possible that windows 7 already detected and installed the driver for the network..

edit: I noticed that 32bit has the driver but not 64bit... If you're running 64bit, try the 32bit, it might have both versions in the download..

yeah ive gotten that far, now its just the internet.. when i troubleshoot it, it says i havnt got the driver for it :| ( im writing from my other computer)

Back