• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Day At The Pc History Museum(pix)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jazon1

spent the day in Albuquerque at the history museum thought some of you guys might like to see some old pc hardware=)
Telex Storage disk(this sucker was like 3 feet wide lol)
IMAG0109.jpg
Univac computer
IMAG0112.jpg
First video Game (it was like asteroids)
IMAG0117.jpg
Fist Gen Mouse
IMAG0127.jpg
First Apple computers (they only sold about 100 of them it stated)
IMAG0135.jpg
i have plenty more but these seemed the most interesting of them.

Last edited:
haha yea i about flipped when i saw it lol.funny apple still uses a similar design 1 button mouse lol

You spent the day in Albuquerque... I hope you were here on business because I cant think of any reason to vacation here. I find if your considering taking a vacation to a Mexico you should aim for the original one the souvenirs are better..

Anyways I usually enjoy trips to the local history museum they have a good variety of exhibits, and they do some killer shows inside the planaterium.

haha no i wish i was just vacationing here lol i live in edgewood...

In that case I highly recommend that you check out Friday Night Fractals some time. I know it sucks a bit to drive 45 mins for a 50 min show but its a killer performance inside of the planetarium. Their using a beastly rig to drive like 6 high res projectors live rendering fly troughs of 3d fractals onto the dome.

wow that does sound cool i used to go to one like that in sarasota fla when i was younger i can only imagine what it would be like these days with tech so advanced.
ill have to drag my wife to that next week thanks for the info=)

here is what that telex disk ran in lol hard to believe we can fit like a 100 of these in storage size in our pockets now in a flash drive lol.
2311-2400.jpg

i tried to find out but i guess they didn't calculate size the same back then they didnt use bit's they counted characters as storage size lol. here is the label that was on it the picture was fuzzy but still readable
IMAG0114.jpg

Back