• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED GTX 560 Ti Overclock W/ New Afterburner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SMOR3S

I am not familiar with the new afterburner setup.... I am use to the old voltage control, where you can change it by different increments. The new voltage control has a Mv + settings, where you can increase it by +1, each time. Also there is no shader clock, so I guess the core clock is now auto linked with it, no problem. Has anyone OC'd there GTX 560 Ti yet on the new 2.2.1 MSI Afterburner?

Last edited:
I see a lot of people maxing the voltage out to +150... since the new version of MSI Afterburner reads voltage in millivolts,

+50mV would be 0.05V
+100mV wouild be 0.1
+150mV would be 0.15V

Is this correct?, and why doesn't GPU-Z update the voltage?

If my current voltage is 1.0870, then +150mV would end up giving me 1.237V, and isn't that past recommended? @__@

That's correct. And it does update....put a load on the gpu to get it out of 2d mode and see.

Core and shader in this gen of cards were tied together before it just doesn't show it now.

Last edited:
That's correct. And it does update....put a load on the gpu to get it out of 2d mode and see.

Core and shader in this gen of cards were tied together before it just doesn't show it now.

Is maxing my card out to +150mV, in the safe range, cause I thought 1.15V was max o_O.. + it's still not updating.... I keeps showing 1.0870, but I am at 1000MHz core, and it seems stable so far, running Heaven DX11.

Using EVGA Precision right now, and it's working a lot better.... I think I am just going to stick to this program :p

Back