• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

should i even try? lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i shal ;) next weekend after the mancave is complete i shal drop some cores and pump some volts :) i believe my p45 board is on its last leg (one memory channel is dead) but she died trying :D

There is a core2 competition goin on now as part of the team cup. You could run that also. while you are at it.
Looks like it is time to find a place in the mancave for a dewar.

There is a core2 competition goin on now as part of the team cup. You could run that also. while you are at it.
Looks like it is time to find a place in the mancave for a dewar.

yea no dewar for me for a while, baby on the way so gotta save moneys just an ice chest for now with some dice ;) last time i got about 30 lbs of dice for 4 bucks lol

also one thing i gotta check out later, i dont even know if my board has the ability to disable cores? lol

p45x3 delux

has boot issues right now too lol takes like 4 or 5 tries before it finally posts, she took a beating wit the ol 8300 last time, thought i havent even tried to reset cmos since :rolleyes:

but i think weel get r dun!

p.s. dont have too many :beer: and then try to shove in a ramstick backwards you break stuff like that. haha

Last edited:
Heeeey yeah actually before you go nuts on it, do some 4core UCBench for the comp. That's one of the best CPUs for the e8xxx class I think.

Heeeey yeah actually before you go nuts on it, do some 4core UCBench for the comp. That's one of the best CPUs for the e8xxx class I think.

hmm good idea lol

Back