• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I-ROCKS vs. Qsenn vs. Cyborg -- Keyboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noname2020x

I'm trying to decide on a cheaper* keyboard. My Sidewinder X4 broke and M$ decided to replace it with a POS wireless board. I have ~$50 to blow and here are the keyboards I'm currently considering:

I-ROCKS KR-6260-BK

Qsenn GP-K4500

PC Cyborg V.5

Which one should I get?

None of those keyboards are wireless...

Bumping puts the thread to the front page. Why wouldn't that help?

None of those keyboards are wireless...

Bumping puts the thread to the front page. Why wouldn't that help?

Because if you need to bump it's a poor title to the post. And no one cares. Many have read the post already and felt it wasn't worth the reply or have no experiance with those.

You could of made a better title.

You could of supplied links to each keyboard.

By now even with your pretty picture you could see it's dead. 165 views including my few and no replies.

Oh well, a forum learning experience, good day!

Because if you need to bump it's a poor title to the post. And no one cares. Many have read the post already and felt it wasn't worth the reply or have no experiance with those.

You could of made a better title.

You could of supplied links to each keyboard.

By now even with your pretty picture you could see it's dead. 165 views including my few and no replies.

Oh well, a forum learning experience, good day!

/s

Attachments

• bravo.gif
    bravo.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 205
Back