• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drew_91

Registered
Anyone else got it on Pre-order? The gun customisation looks epic and the multiplayer looks pretty solid as well.

Considering the other TC games over the years...I would never even consider pre-ordering one.

O i didnt say i pre-ordered it :) Normally i dont care to much for TC games ether, But i figured i would atleast give it a try.

I was a fan of the the first advanced war fighter but then I thought TC went down hill from there, however I have been following this for a while now and it seems like they have changed the style of the multiplayer for future solider for the better. Haven't got it yet, thought the release date was the 29th? Let me know what its like :)

Heard some pretty middling things from the podcasts that I've been listening to about this game. Definitely going to pass.

From what i've played it seems pretty decent, they also have a 'guerilla' mode which is basicly the same as horde on gears of war. They have gone to a lot of effort with the gun customisation and it would be nice if they had gone into the same depth with appearance as well (you can only change head gear). However this games down fall is no dedicated servers, was playing last night and lost connection about 4 times. If anyone is playing it then just give me a shout and i will be down for some games.

This is what mine does from time to time "Device removed, Device hung from badly commands" What ever that means.. And from what ive been reading im not the only one gettin this bull crap error :mad:

Sounds something similar to what i had but i cant remember exactly what my error message said, had it twice so far.

The original Ghost Recon (and both expansions) were epic in their day.... and it had SUCH ah uge modding community (again for it's day) but now.... meh AW was soso, i liked the R6 and R6V but generally speaking... im gonna wait ti ll its on Steam or 10 bucks..

I actually rented this for xbox to try it out. I really thought it was good but the online is stale and there's this level up system and respec tokens... I guess multiplayer fancies it's self an RPG.

The single player is really fun and I can see it having a lot of replay value. I ended up buying it because I haven't bought a new game in months haha. PC graphics for the game look great but from what I've been hearing it has control issues.

I actually rented this for xbox to try it out. I really thought it was good but the online is stale and there's this level up system and respec tokens... I guess multiplayer fancies it's self an RPG.

The single player is really fun and I can see it having a lot of replay value. I ended up buying it because I haven't bought a new game in months haha. PC graphics for the game look great but from what I've been hearing it has control issues.

A console port? For a Tom Clancy game? From Ubisoft?

Never......... :rolleyes:

I have a PS3, it is used occasionally, but yeah mostly PC, I just reloaded the ORIGINAL Ghost Recon... fun stuff

Ah the ol' N64 and PS1, I've got an old PS1 in the closet the brick ones before they did the slim line versions. I remember when the PSOne came out and it had it's own little screen, I actually begged my grandmother to buy it for me and she did... I had so much fun with that thing.

My 360 gets a good amount of use and my PS3 gets substantial use though it's mostly netflix.

I loved my ps1, the original grey square one. I used to love all the tekken games and still have every single one, another series that seems to have gone downhill. Yeah I tend to use my xbox for racing games like Forza 4 and MotoGP. Also Gears of war as i'm a huge fan and its an exclusive.

Campaign is fun, multi is good but just no friends to play with. F pubs that don't understand what a fireteam, supression or cover is.

Back