• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

click on mouse right button on folder makes all opened folders to close.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

abhii

from some days im encountering this in my desktop, when i right click on folders all the opening folders are closing and all the folders on desktop and taskbar everything is not visible for some time and its loading again(it is taking almost 30-45 secs time to refresh). and all the programs and applications are opening too slowly...

and one more problem is in my c drive (total space:99GB) contains 35 gb data,where it is showing 12.8 GB is free now.. what abt remaining space in c drive... i deleted all items from recent,temp,recycle bin..

some times its showing the pop ups :
1)Application popup: TrustedInstaller.exe - Application Error : The instruction at 0x5ac7d1d2 referenced memory at 0x3b0fad70. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

2)Application popup: WerFault.exe - Application Error : The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x760c8b8b.

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

no viruses are found when i scanned with avast antivirus...

can u please suggest me solution as soon as possible...

Thanks in advance...

i would try another antivirus scan try out DRweb it works great for a free program and gets out some viruses that even payed for ones cant.

i would also try something like norton utility's to do a registry scan/repair
its saved me from doing a clean install of my OS a few times now.

Back