• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two 850W systems one one UPS?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

coras

Registered
I'll be building two of my identical 680 SLi systems soon but now I'm a bit confused. Would two 850W systems run off one APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 VA UPS? I was planning to buy two of the same UPS but dad says i should use one UPS with my home theater so it would be great if I can use one of these for the two PC and the other one for my home theater setup.

What do you guys think?

I'll be building two of my identical 680 SLi systems soon but now I'm a bit confused. Would two 850W systems run off one APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 VA UPS? I was planning to buy two of the same UPS but dad says i should use one UPS with my home theater so it would be great if I can use one of these for the two PC and the other one for my home theater setup.

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't.

That APC 1500 is 865 watts and it's not enough for two dual 680 SLI systems running under much of a load.

*sigh* okay then home theater will just have to make-do with just surge protectors >.<

Back