• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blocking email from someone using Hotmail?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tacos

Does anyone know how to block incoming email using hotmail? I use windows98se, Internet Explorer 5.5

Thanks

Are you using Outlook Express, or the in-browser method?

For in-browser...

Log into your account, and then click the Options tab. Under the "Mail Handling" column, you have several once you can filter/block/manage incoming messages.

Also, under the Inbox tag, you can check the box next to each message, and then click "Block" at the top, or view the message and click "Block" at the top.

For Outlook Express...

Select and/or double-click the message you want to block, and from the Message menu, select "Block Sender...".

Hello! Thanks for the help. However, when I click on the message and then select the message tab. The block sender tab will not highlight. Everything else is lit up besides that. Anyone know what the problem could be. I use outlook express and I have hotmail. Thanks

Back