• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Proxy help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LutaWicasa

, Immutable, Administrator
Here's my problem...........I just set up a 4 rig network at home. Had some minor probs (as I have never done any networking previously) but got'em ironed out. I now have access to all comps from any one. I set up AnalogX Proxy so as to have internet for all rigs.........again, after some initial probs got'em worked out. I can now access the net with all four. BUT........I run F@H on three of the four and can't send completed WU's nor d/l new work by way of the proxy. Anybody know of any other proxy progs (free or very resonable) that I could try? Or any other advice (short of buying more hardware) that you could give?

Networked by means of a Linksys 5 port auto-sensing hub (yeah, I know.......get a DSL router, but a bit broke at the mo)

TIA

I'm not a F@H user, does it use a different port than 80 to connect to the F@h serers.

On some off the proxy servers i've used you have to set that port up in the settings for it too work.

Back