• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P8Z77-V Graphics?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreamtfk

So I want to use the LucidLogix MVP however when I try to install the Intel graphics drivers I downloaded from Asus I get the following error and I have verified it is the 64-bit version. I assume my board has onboard video since it has a built in VGA out port? Also my Ivy Bridge has video as well so what gives?

Capture-3.jpg

I have gotten the same errors. Do you have another card in there as well?

If by another you mean Crossfire no I only have a single 6950.. I am thinking about posting a message on the Asus forums have you done that yet Archer?

Found this on the Tom's Hardware forum, I saw this option but it was a bit misleading so I will try enabling that option and see if it flys.

OK, Advanced Mode then Advanced -> System Agent Configuration (I think). There should be a Graphics Configuration option in there somewhere and you want to set "iGPU Multi-Monitor" to Enabled.

It's actually the exact same on my P8Z68-V LE. I just forget exactly what part of the Advanced section it's in, since I've only ever enabled it once to try out Virtu, but I just disabled it right after and forgot about it, lol, and the manual doesn't exactly make it very clear.

Back