• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nzxt. great customer service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YAMA187

i just had the pleasure of dealing with the Nzxt customer service and i am actually very satisfied. i explained to them that i didnt realize they made my case with a side window panel and how i wanted one and boom he told me that they would ship me one FOR FREE!!! cant beat that. lol. i didnt have to wait to long to chat with a live person. nzxt defiantly has my business. not only am i impressed with the case i bought from them and the fans included but this puts i icing on the cake

i just figured id share that with you all

(100th post!!)

Whoa, that's wild. Very nice!

I'll chime in and say that I went through their RMA process as part of a review. It's very easy, they send you a PDF and you take that (printed out) plus the boxed PSU to FedEx and it's FedEx's problem after that.
I'm rather impressed with NZXT now!

Thanks for posting a positive report, it's nice to see a company that cares!

Which two cases were you working with?

I love my M59, they are serious quality builds.

Good to see a manufacturer taking such good care of their customers. Thanks for sharing!

Which two cases were you working with?

I love my M59, they are serious quality builds.

i have a tempest 410. but the tempest 410 elite is the same thing but with a side panel. and i didnt realize it cause i would have bought that one.!! its definitively well made. i love it

Don't forget, that you also have your own personal NZXT Whipping Boy, I mean, Forum Rep, to get in touch with as well. :) I'm here for such things as well.

And you're always around too!

By the way, do you guys have a fan controller that fits the top drive bay of the M59? Darn curved edges :/

And you're always around too!

By the way, do you guys have a fan controller that fits the top drive bay of the M59? Darn curved edges :/

:confused: Hrmmm. Not sure. Is it just that the actual 5.25 bay has rounded edges and it won't fit anything other than a optical drive?

I don't have one of those in my posession so it's hard for me to say by looking at photos. :(

OOOOOH, I see what you're talking about. It does have a beveled edge because of the LED light. Unfortunately, no, we don't have such a controller :( I've been looking around and haven't seen one from any other MFG either.... Are you good with a dremel?

Last edited:
That's what I'll end up doing at some point haha. I'll probably round off the edges of a fan controller.

Been considering the NZXT Sentry Mesh because it would go with that case, and its so simple. (And cheap!)

This is a little bit random, but related. I'm a frequent poster on OCF, but I occasionally browse other forums as well. Every forum has multiple reps from various companies that are almost always very helpful, friendly, and professional. However, XNine is one of the few I've seen that actually participates in discussions whenever he can, even if they don't involve the company he is representing. He's made it clear that he's more than just a rep, he's a guy that loves building computers as much as the rest of us do. That, in my opinion, says a lot about the culture of NZXT. Considering that, it's not a surprise at all that they're such a quality company.

This is a little bit random, but related. I'm a frequent poster on OCF, but I occasionally browse other forums as well. Every forum has multiple reps from various companies that are almost always very helpful, friendly, and professional. However, XNine is one of the few I've seen that actually participates in discussions whenever he can, even if they don't involve the company he is representing. He's made it clear that he's more than just a rep, he's a guy that loves building computers as much as the rest of us do. That, in my opinion, says a lot about the culture of NZXT. Considering that, it's not a surprise at all that they're such a quality company.

In the short time that I've been here, I've noticed this too.

That's what I'll end up doing at some point haha. I'll probably round off the edges of a fan controller.

Been considering the NZXT Sentry Mesh because it would go with that case, and its so simple. (And cheap!)

That sounds awesome! Definitely post pics of it. Personally, I'd like to see NZXT do a revamp of this case (it is showing its age now) and iron out a few issues, such as the beveled top edge.

^^^^^^ dont worry i didnt forget about you!!!

:clap:

That really means a lot to me. Thank you for your kind words. To be quite honest, I wouldn't work for NZXT if they didn't care what the community thought, and didn't take advice from their customers.

And it's great to see that people notice. It's not only my job, but I've been a part of modding for 5 years now, and have used computers (Macs n PCs) for over 25 years now. I've learned so much from the community, so I hope to repay it by being a part of it and sharing what I've learned.

I wasn't aware there was such a guy here :p

A friend got a new NZXT Phantom White, so he'll be happy to read this...thanks for sharing.

Well, I am here! And, over there.... and there.... I'm in lots of places lol. Seriously, if you or your buddy have questions, problems, concerns, don't hesitate to ask.

In the short time that I've been here, I've noticed this too.

:ty:

:grouphug:

I have also had good service from after sales. I bought the Beta Evo which came with a blue led 120mm fan which leaked the lubricant onto the fan cowling. I used NZXT's new reporting system and was supprised at getting a reply within 1 hour. I explained what was wrong and also i had broken one of the hdd rails, and where i could buy more in the UK. He said to leave it with him. I got an answer about 10 mins later saying he was shipping a new fan. Great i thought, 3 days later i received 3 shiney new blue led fans and a full set of rails. Now thats what i call service. My next case or anything else i need to buy will be NZXT branded. Thank you NZXT for putting my faith back in major suppliers.

That sounds awesome! Definitely post pics of it. Personally, I'd like to see NZXT do a revamp of this case (it is showing its age now) and iron out a few issues, such as the beveled top edge.

Is there somewhere we can make suggestions for that? I would re-buy this case if it was taken to the spit-shiner's

Back