• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So what you guys been up to?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperMiguel

Super User
So i played wow for like 6 years, quited about 8 months ago to play rift, then tera, and finally the disaster... (diablo)

Now i guess the only game out there that actually has an end game is wow, so i guess i want to go back to it... but since the exp is coming out soon there is probably no point into go back to it now :(

So what mmo you guys playing now days? GW2 isnt out yet, the secret word? im not sure i installed it played beta once and lets say i didnt like it.. then i only played the 1st beta maybe it got alot better..

I haven't heard many great things about Secret World. I've heard (podcasts/journalists that have played it) that it is a very MMO-ey MMO, but a lot of the puzzles/etc need to be researched in order to complete them. Unfortunately doing that research generally gives you top-few hits from their OBoards that has the solution. As one journalist from GiantBomb put it - paying a subscription so that I can google solutions to answers. Interesting concept, but probably could be better executed. Expect F2P in 2-3 months.

I haven't heard many great things about Secret World. I've heard (podcasts/journalists that have played it) that it is a very MMO-ey MMO, but a lot of the puzzles/etc need to be researched in order to complete them. Unfortunately doing that research generally gives you top-few hits from their OBoards that has the solution. As one journalist from GiantBomb put it - paying a subscription so that I can google solutions to answers. Interesting concept, but probably could be better executed. Expect F2P in 2-3 months.
Ya that's what I heard,

Also Tera was awesome till I hitter 60 :(

Last edited:
Hold out for Guild Wars 2.....or Torchlight 2, which should be released very soon.
There are a ton of free MMO's that might tide you over. Vindictus looks decent, ive played a bit of it...I dont have time to really get into it but the little I saw captivated me.

Star Wars The Old Republic is fun too. I am holding off on MMO's until Guild Wars Two comes out.

Back