• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3570k OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jordan232323

I recently OC my 3570k to 4.0 and put a offset of -0.150v and i am getting a max voltage of 1.088v. Is that stable or should i increase or decrease it? I am getting a max temp of 65c on aida 64.

I recently OC my 3570k to 4.0 and put a offset of -0.150v and i am getting a max voltage of 1.088v. Is that stable or should i increase or decrease it? I am getting a max temp of 65c on aida 64.

Only testing can tell that. Every system is different.

I suggest IBT, OCCT and prime to test stability.

Only you can know if that is stable... Have you stress tested it? Use AIDA64 to do so as it tests more items (instruction sets) than P95/IBT/OCCT and others.

I used aida64 and got 65c max but I was wondering if there is a recommended range of voltages for a 4.0 oc

It will vary by chip, so not really. You would want the lowest you can and be stable. Though I personally would just use a manual setting for UNDERvolting instead of offset.

Back