• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting a new baby :-)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice choice. Going with the 4GB version, is a smart move.

Throw out some benchmarks when you can.

dd

Let me know how you like that card, I plan on getting one as soon as I can. Enjoy!

I trolled the interwebz and youtube....i cannot for the life of me find a 4GB review/videos on this card....

can anyone link me?

You missed my thread 1 month ago.

The company I worked for bought my my GTX 670 "new" from newegg. Since I didnt get my Bonus this year. So since I work from home sometime I took it home.

So I ended up selling it on ebay for $390 (got $380 after paypal fees) and I had a 10% coupon for newegg of any item.

So I only ended up paying 80$ for the card :)

You missed my thread 1 month ago.

The company I worked for bought my my GTX 670 "new" from newegg. Since I didnt get my Bonus this year. So since I work from home sometime I took it home.

So I ended up selling it on ebay for $390 (got $380 after paypal fees) and I had a 10% coupon for newegg of any item.

So I only ended up paying 80$ for the card :)

naice :)

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 07/19/2012, By End of Day
Last Location:
Chicago, IL, United States, Thursday, 07/19/2012

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Amazing choice man. Please put out some benchmarks on games like BF3, and Skyrim. I'm thinking about getting this. Is it heavy? Is it quiet? :) Enjoy your video card man

The weight is not much different from the 2gb version. It's funny because thats the 1st thing i wanted to find out. It seems fairly quite yeah. From what ive read it downclocks i believe if its not being used

Just ordered the EVGA GTX 670 SC 4GB yesterday, should be here Wednesday! I can't wait to see what it can do.:attn:

I finally got my EVGA GTX 670SC 4GB today! I just got done playing some BF3 and it is just awsome! I just wish you could turn the fan speed up past 80%, it still runs pretty cool though so far it has not gone above 62C. It was even boosting up to 1150mhz right out of the box, now to see if I can squeeze some more from it!

Back