• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A8-3870K AND DIRECT X 11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dcard1869

Registered
I installed crysis 2 today and it looks pretty darn good for onboard apu.The only thing is direct x 11 is not enabled in crysis 2 in video options.I just got this first new rig i built running two days ago, so i have alot to learn about this cpu. I would like to ask if i need a 6670 gpu card to activate direct x 11 or because i put in cod:waw and it installed direct x 9 and somehow disabled direct x 11 if was enabled?THANKS

thx... ididnt know that. like i said, i have alot to learn about this first build. i come from a p4 2.6 northwood agp....lol i havent bought many new games cuz p4 choked on alot of games..

thx... ididnt know that. like i said, i have alot to learn about this first build. i come from a p4 2.6 northwood agp....lol i havent bought many new games cuz p4 choked on alot of games..

Pentium 4 Northwood? Holly cow..... lol

in feb 2003 it wasnt bad...lol 9 years in electronics may as well be a century...lol

Back