• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CS:S server to test out.. pleaseeee

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

hey guys.

i got a server up i am configuring for some work mates and wanted to know if anyone could jump on and try it out with me tonight...the more the merrier

for now i just have dust2 running on it with mani mod and some rank items nothing too special....

186.15.111.159:27015

it is located in Costa Rica so latency may be an issue for some, but i would be happy as heck if i could get a full load on this sucker to see how it runs and what i need to tweak.\\i have it running in a virtual eviroment, dedicated linux box with 2 cores from an i5 2500K and 2G of ram running on a 10Mb /1Mb line, which will eventually be moved to work connection.

Also, these days, are people still into gungame at all? i was considering running 1 or 2 servers

*lol*
Oh man the good old days. I remember running a cs server out of my rack at home. Was years ago....i didnt think you could do it anymore?

they change so much recently and made it way ti TF2 style for my tastes

now mani mod isnt loading it seems, doh!

cs:s, same game for me it was years ago! but alot of people have added plenty of mods.

Orange Box Update kinda ruined it for most of us who played it competitively. Big loss for me was 100tic servers :/

Back