• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NVIDIA and Overclockers End of Nations Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

nvidia-oc-endofnations-promo-img.jpg

The wait for End of Nations is over. NVIDIA and Overclockers are inviting you lucky readers to join the global conflict in Trion's End of Nations closed beta weekend on August 10-12th. Wage sprawling 56-player battles in this year's most anticipated MMO real-time strategy game for three action-packed days, absolutely free!

To get started, gear up with the ultimate weapon —an NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX graphics card— then overclock the bejezus out of it!

Ok, so the first part of that last line came from NVIDIA, but it's definitely thanks to them that you're getting this sweet deal - a chance to play in the closed beta coming up August 10-12th. We have twenty five (that's 25 for the text-impaired) keys to give away and it's first-come-first-served. All you have to do is post in the comment thread accompanying this article!

So log in or sign up for the forums right now! Don't miss your chance to play in what looks like an awesome MMO RTS game.

... Return to article to continue reading. (Complete article text is above, but feel free to click through if you'd like to read it on the frontpage.)

Reserved for the list of folks that are to receive keys...I'll keep a tally in this post. :)

1) Lavacon
2) Mandrake4565
3) Paradox2007
4) NiTrOwow
5) huyghe27
6) jutenheim223
7) White Runner
8) Operant
9) XiZE
10) buffalowings
11) Insane Scyth
12) Infektious
13) saint19
14) kakgaming
15) Acuradude
16) MonkSP
17) Metlcub
18) Orion66
19) txus.palacios
20) TollhouseFrank
21) Goatfer
22) -=AC=-
23) deed
24) Microemission
25) xnotx

List of Requested Keys After the First 25

26) myndlessdayz
27) psionic98
28) jazon1

To preserve my sanity, I'm linking all your names to your profile to make a centralized place from which to send PMs. :)

(So you all know how it'll work, once the 25 spots are filled, I'll let NVIDIA know and they'll send the keys. Once I get them, I'll send them via PM to those on the list. )

Last edited:
Do I have to play it every day? I'm good for Friday the 10th but my little guy has a baseball tournament on Sat and Sun?

No requirement to play every day. If you think what you'd play would be worth getting the key, then by all means, take one. The goals are (just my own speculation) likely to a) test their servers and b) get people geared up to buy the game. If you can help with those two goals, you're good to go.

Honestly, I wish I had time for a game like this. Its appearance reminds me of Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun (which I absolutely loved to play for years), but on steroids.

Last edited:
I would like to enter.

Looks good!

I have a MSI GT70 Gaming laptop with a Nvidia GTX 670m 3GB in it.

I would like to join if thats possible?

Count me in for a key.

I would love to have a key , This sounds very exciting to try out!!!!!
So count me in on one key!!

So you all know how it'll work, once the 25 spots are filled, I'll let NVIDIA know and they'll send the keys. Once I get them, I'll send them via PM to those on the list. :thup:

Back