• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sli

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pro_Up

Registered
Is it possible to sli a 550ti with my 570sc? I think so. I'm using corsair Gs600 600watt psu. I know it would be pushing it to 90% but its fine right>?

Last edited:
You can't SLI different GPU's (without some odds and ends mod out there.)

Also, let's not insult/demean Senior forum members, okay? You're the one here asking for help. Thanks.

Fermi idiot.... A lot of people do 570 and 560s

Proof other than you say so? Links, in other words.

Fermi is an architecture design, not a GPU. GPUs in the Fermi family include GF100, GF104, GF106, GF108, GF110, GF114, GF116, GF118, and GF119.

In order to do SLI you need a card using the same GPU with the same number of cores enabled (570 plus 580 doesn't work) and (preferably) the same amount of vRAM.

Oh, and I just want it known that I was highly tempted to end this with a pithy and insulting comment regarding your intelligence and social aptitude levels, but I refrained. You're welcome.

Proof other than you say so? Links, in other words.

Fermi is an architecture design, not a GPU. GPUs in the Fermi family include GF100, GF104, GF106, GF108, GF110, GF114, GF116, GF118, and GF119.

In order to do SLI you need a card using the same GPU with the same number of cores enabled (570 plus 580 doesn't work) and (preferably) the same amount of vRAM.

Oh, and I just want it known that I was highly tempted to end this with a pithy and insulting comment regarding your intelligence and social aptitude levels, but I refrained. You're welcome.

I was wrong... Sorry knufire and everyone else I offended.

Back