• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is it worth it to upgrade my ram?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
RAM speed really makes no difference in day to day tasks.

AFAIK the 960T has the Thuban IMC. Rated for 1600, might do 1866 OCed, but I don't know if it'll run 2133. More of an Intel guy than AMD though, so not 100% sure.

I had to return mine because it was making a clicking sound and they sent me a new one.

I do not trust Antec PSUs.
I have heard 2 bad stories about them, and for me that's a lot of bad stories for a PSU.

AX1200 from Corsair remains as the King of PSUs for me.

I have heard 2 bad stories about them, and for me that's a lot of bad stories for a PSU.

Just because a brand has a few bad models doesn't mean they're all bad. The Antec Neo Eco series is Seasonic built at nearly identical to the S12II, it's a great PSU.

There are also better PSUs (not many) than the AX1200, but anything in that range is hopeless overkill for anything except 3 or 4 high end GPUs.

Last edited:

Ive heard 2 bad stories on the AX1200... better start looking for another PSU? :shrug:

+1 to Knu :thup:

Back