• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory score, what do you think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NeedPizza

Hi Everyone.
I just put together a new system this weekend and my OCZ PC3000 ram arrived today so I thought I would give it a go. My system is a 1.6A on a BD7. I have been having some boot up problems but sometimes it works OK. This was one of those times. I was able to play games, and do a little benchmarking. Have a look.

Not bad at all, is it overclocked? IF so its not good till its stable. Get it down to where you can burn it in just fine, then benchmark it. I'll still be impressed. But thats nice...very nice.

Actually that score was from a 140 bus, but with the DDR266 option in bios. It takes the bus and multiplies it by 1.3333.
I was able to play Max Payne at that speed. I dont know if it was a 100% stable. Right now all I have is the stock heatsink, I cant find the sunflower anywhere in Canada.

Man, I wish I could find out what my memory bandwidth was. Every time I try and run that test on Sandra my computer reboots.

Mine used to reboot when I tried to run the memory test in sandra, too. I had the memory at too agressive settings. I'd suggest checking yours.

Back