• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC help and results.... 570x2 sli

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adams1029

I have 570 sli my issue is over clocking to them past 800. They are on the stock air blower. Using precision software. I keeping them pretty cool 50-60. I was wondering what other people have got with there cards. Also on a side note one card always seems to be full clock speed while the other card idles down to 50 mhz and 913 volts.

Can you please post what you guys have got gpu clock, memory and volts and any ideas or better software.

Hi there, i have 2x gainward 570's in sli running at 950mhz...voltage at 1100mhz. Il tke a snapshot n post it so u cn hve a better luk. It was simple though, i use the msi afterburner software. It mde a diffrnce. Frm 160Gb/s to 180Gb/s.

That high of voltage? Worried about putting up that high. Your blower cooled? lol ill ramp up my cpu volts any time but I knew little about gpu clocking.

Looks like I got it a little bit higher. 867@1075v What is the safe max temps? Full stressed (heaven looping) is about 79-78c on both cards.

Hi there, ok keep tryng on the clock, memory ect and find out what the card can do. My temps are around 56d/c. My seetings are Core clock-950mhz, Shader clock-1900, memory clock-2250mhz and core voltage-1100. i put my fans at 90, noisy but im used to it.

Back