• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I delete my Skyrim?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

I deleted everything on my hard drive before installing my ssd, reformated and installed Skyrim. I was wanting to delete EVERYTHING, all my characters, all my addos and all my mods. Soon as I sign into Steam, everything is back!
How do I get rid of this stuff?! :mad:

Are you saving content to Steam Cloud? Were you subscribed to any mods in the Steam Workshop?

Not even sure what Steam Cloud does. I was subscribed to alot of em, including one called "sounds of skyrim" that was constantly booting me from the game within 5 min. of playing.

The Steam Cloud saves your game content online so you'll have it if/when you install the game on a new PC (or wipe everything and reinstall the game). I'm pretty sure you can disable it, but I'm not sure about wiping the content that's already there, so you'd have to poke around for that. Did you unsubcribe to all the Workshop mods?

Back