• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm thinking of getting the Asus P8Z77-V LE what do you guys of it ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolf11

I currently have the Asus P8P67 with a 2500k OC'ed to 4500ghz easy. This new board has a power phase 6+2 I just don't know if this is important for me to consider.

The reason I want to go to this board cause it has a esata port on the back plus usb 3.0 native. Plus I'm sure it's still a little better than what I have. I just want to know if this board will OC good like my current board.

thanks

My friend just bought that board last week and is still waiting to get his 3570k, so he hasn't actually used it yet. I have heard only good things about it lately and it seems to be a great board from all of the reviews. Asus is usually over priced for there boards although they are great the price/performance features blows. After having msi, gigabyte, and even a Intel board I would only suggest Asus or ASrock.

Back