• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ThermalTake Level 10gt custom Water Cooling system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YesSir

Hi Everyone this is my first post here and I thought I would share my new build

So I am finally pulled the trigger on my order all the below stuff will be here Weds 9/26:

Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge
Having a hard time deciding on MB: options I am consider in order are Asus ASUS Maximus V EXTREME LGA 1155I
Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 when it comes out
ASRock Z77 Extreme9 LGA 1155

G. Skill Trident x series 32gb DDR3 2400)
2xCorsair Force GT 240 SSDs in Raid 0 [now with trim support :)]
Western Digital Caviar Black 2tb 64MB cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Corsair HX1050 1050W Power supply
Noctura NH-D14 SSO CPU cooler (I purchased this but have since decided on custom water cooling)
2xMSI N680GTX Twin Frozr 4GB PCI Express 3.0
3 xAsus Vg278he Black 3D 27inch 2ms (GTG) 144MHZ refresh monitor 1920x1080
Deluxe Triple Monitor Stand Free Standing - up to 3 28" ( still waiting for this)
Nvidia 3d Vision 2 wireless glasses
xbox 360 wireless controller for windows
Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition

The things below are what I plan to upgrade:

1 or 2 more MSI N680GTX Twin Frozr 4GB PCI Express 3.0 ( my long term goal is to get two-four evga 780s the water cooled edition when the come out and have them on my new water cooling system)

3x Dell UltraSharp™ U2713HM Monitor ( these will likely be my everyday drivers for photo editing etc, unless I find i cant stand the 60mhz refresh rate after using the 144 on the asus) My concern is after using 2560x1600 on an IPS panel(my previous build has dell 30inch) that those TN with lower resolution will be crap for anything but gaming.

Of course I still need 2 additional rads/fans and the waterblocks for the video cards.

Here is my watercooling setup:

I dont have my waterblocks for my gpus yet or my 2 gpu its still on the way:

Below are the parts from frozencpu:

1xPart #: ex-rad-433 ( black gtx xtreme)
2xPart #: fan-1049 (Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-4)
1xPart #: ex-blc-1215 (XSPC RayStorm High Performance CPU)
1xPart #: ex-pmp-174 (skinny white piece of trash who cant singech Dual Extreme Duty Small Form Factor 12 VD)
10xPart #: ex-tub-1010(XSPC High Flex PVC Tubing - 1/2" ID (3/4"OD) – Clear) 10ft
8xPart #: koo-296 (Koolance 1/2" x 3/4" (13mm x 19mm) G1/4 Threaded Compression Nozzle - Black (NZL-V13-19KG-BK))
1xPart # ex-liq-203 (Ice Dragon Cooling Nanofluid Coolant White Color - 32oz)
1xPart # ex-res0297 (Koolance TNK-501 Single 5.25" Reservoir - Acetal)

DOES anyone know if there is a waterblock that will fit the 4gb msi card?

ALSO anyone know it the HS on that card is hard to remove?

Here are some pictures to show what I have received so far:

1stshipment.jpg
1stshipmentclose.jpg
3monitorssideview.jpg
3monitorsfront.jpg
Raid0.jpg
raid.jpg
casefrontempty.jpg
caseothersideempty.jpg
casesideempty.jpg
casetop.jpg

Water cooling items( still on the way):

240Rad2.jpg
240Rad.jpg
240Rad1.jpg

radfans.jpg

pump.jpg

cpublock.jpg
cpublock2.jpg

res.jpg
res2.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-YAMAKAS...8709?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item20cb8b78a5

Might want to look in to those monitors also you might want to add more radage if your going to watercool your gpu's.

Thanks for the reply/ suggestions. Tell me why would I consider those monitors? Price? Ive heard a little about those foreign monitors not having great quality, that's why I was thinking the dells for IPS panels. I was pretty happy with my dell 30inch.

I wish there was just a little more room in the case for larger rads. I am not sure what I am going to do yet. maybe I can do a very think 120 on the bottom that might help. I was hoping to get a 140 on the back but from what I have read it wont fit on the inside.

You could try if you don't want to do any modding to the case to get a external rad solution for that problem and for the monitors they are more then half the price (340 vs 850) and they offer the same resolution these monitors are great from what i hear there are many on this forum that love them so if you want to save a little bit of money (about 1.2k) then go with these if not then the dell monitors are the better choice. (did that make sense lol if it didn't let me know)

Back