• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this build run games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Josh456

Hi,I'd like to know if this build should be able to play the newest games on medium(or between low and medium).I'm upgrading the CPU and the motherboard and I want to know if it would play games.

Intel Core i3 2120
Gigabyte H61 motherboard
Nvidia Geforce 9500GT
4GB DDRam 3
500GB HDD

No the 9500 is REALLY dated maybe on low with really low res yea (i had one and i could barley run black ops on 1050p lowest settings). What exactly are you trying to do what is your budget and what are you planning to do where do you live and where are you ordering from if you could answer these questions we could help you better

That will play most games turned down to low quality. That said for just a tiny bit more money you could get a FAR FAR better graphics card.

Same questions as above, whats your budget?
what country are you in?
where do you plan to order parts from?
do you have a monitor already, if so what resolution?

I'm from Romania,I'm planning on buying the parts from a local store and I already have a 1080p monitor.My budget is 300 dollars.
Could you recommend a better graphics card then?

can you get APUs at that price an APU would run alot better then a intel i3

Back