• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is best place to find retired parts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

herculesx

Hi All,
I am trying to find an item that is no longer made by the manufacturer. It is a desperate condition because it has brought my whole rig down. Any suggestion of out of the way stockpiles ( except e-bay ) of FC Vid Card Blocks no longer made ( only 18 months since introduction ) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
herculesx

Can you be a bit more specific as to which part you are looking for exactly? There are a lot of Full Cover videocard blocks out there no longer made... ;)

re: Best place to find retired parts.

EarthDog,
Thanks for the quick reply. I have been looking for a koolance Vid nx480 water block for one of my evga gtx-480 cards as a replacement,since the first was destroyed in a freak accident a week ago. I will take a used card of course ,new would be great but I really just want to get my system back up and fighting at this point.So it is a Koolance Vid-nx480 that I need.
Thank You
herculesx

ebay normally is the best bet.. sometimes you get lucky and find one.. that's how I found my water block for my old 6870..

Back