• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

USE A TV AS A MONITOR???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Julio_tech

Registered
HELLO ,

I WANNA KNOW IF A WESTINGHOUSE LED HDTV OF 32 INCHES 1080P RESOLUTION WILL GIVE ME A GOOD GAMING EXPERIENCE?

WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE BRAND AND THE PERFOMANCE RUNNING AT 1080P RESOLUTION?

HI! PLEASE STOP SCREAMING!! :p

The problem with that size and resolution is you sitting so close to the monitor that you will inevitably see pixels. But a more appropriately sized monitor, say 24" @ 1920x1080, has a higher pixel density and you wouldnt see them as easily sitting 3' away like you would the much larger monitor with same resolution.

Oops.. Thats fine too in my experience, I have owned a Westinghouse 1080p LCD TV for about 4 years now. Outside of that, not sure, but they were inexpensive and its still kicking.

the only problem i have had with tv's and pc gaming is the input lag most have a "game" setting that it isnt as bad so fps's and anything needing a fast response time isnt really that great

Back