• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Open Chat Days - Overclockers Chat Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
We'll be trying something new here soon by hosting Open Chat Days starting October 10th to 17th! All members of the site can hang out in the chat to talk with other members and idle when not participating in other forum threads.

I will bump this thread when Open Chat starts, and you'll then be able to access chat by bookmarking this link (This link will start working for everyone on Wednesday October 10th).

Our chat box features a live feed of threads/replies on the forum - any time a thread is created or someone replies, it appears to the right of the chat box. This makes the chat box a great place to hang out while watching for interesting threads to jump into, and you don't have to keep hitting "today's posts" to see what is going on:

chat.png

Premium members can use this feature any time they are on the site as part of their membership benefits, and open chat days are held to give everyone a taste of this feature.

im surprised i havent worn out the todays post button :D
that would be pretty cool :)
perhaps after the baby comes and the wife stops freaking out about money i can get one lol

Ahh, is it permanent?

I should probably just go find the thread explaining what premium actually is :)

Hey EarthDog why not be a premium member? Besides i think it would be nice to see, for all the hard work i see you do day in day out on the forums without as much a thank you sometimes buddy, come on sign up hi hi. I think the other guy's on here would agree with me also.

Back