• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dishonored First Impressions Anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kmo_9000

So I've been playing the game for a couple hours today and I have to say it is quite enjoyable. I really like the steampunk style they went with and the overall combat system is really fun, especially the sword play. The story line and world are also interesting enough that it doesn't feel like a job to progress or explore, on the contrary it feels rewarding to explore all the different paths and corners of the game world.

It's nice to see studios making good use of the Unreal Engine, the game gives me nostalgia for Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360 which used the same engine.

I just spent some time checking it out... if I can find it on the cheap (d2p) I think I'll pick it up but I'm in no hurry right now; lots of games in the "want to play" queue...

I'm on my second playthrough now, about halfway through, going for zero kills this time. i kinda wish there were more non lethal weapons, really the only thing you get is sleep darts. the first playthrough was so much fun though, killed just about everyone in the first run.

Meh, it just seems like a steampunk rehash of Bioshock with a hastily added touch of stealth. The art design is outstanding but I don't like the setting, the writing, or the gameplay.

I'm playing now,so fare I really like it. I have been able to use all the weapons except the "spring razer",does anyone know how to work it??

I am about 30-31 hours into it. I like to kill everyone and look around. I think the graphic are amazing

you have to set the spring razor on a surface and when something walks by it goes off and kills them. its also silent. Its also fun to attach them to people and run away. you have to be pretty close to set it on something.

you have to set the spring razor on a surface and when something walks by it goes off and kills them. its also silent. Its also fun to attach them to people and run away. you have to be pretty close to set it on something.

WOW,attach to people:clap:. Thanks I've figured it out.

Back