• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ordered a second GTX 670 FTW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gigabit

by mistake.Should I cancle the order or keep it.Paid $387.00 with free shipping from best buy..I do plan on getting a 27 inch lcd very soon with 2560x1440 res.I really wanted to get the monitor frist

Why should we answer this question? It has everything to do with you and your finances and preferences really. I honestly have no opinion on the matter as, to me, its 6 of one and half dozen of the other. LOL!

Really I just wanted see what others would do if this was them.Maybe I should have asked what would you do not should I keep it..Ill end up keeping it just because I'm a freaking computer junkie and its total overkill for the monitor and res I run and it gives me a bigger E -Penis..lol

Now you need full on watercooling to keep the top card cool. Expect 90C temps on the top cards during testing and the fan will be loud. Update case fans if $500 is too much for a basic GPU/GPU WC setup.

Woohoo, the fun has begun at the expense of late night want more POWA! clicks.

LOL, I have done it.................

How did you accidentally checkout, add your CC information, your shipping address, and hit I agree?
I was on my phone with my best buy app opened and Bestbuy CC card is automatically used.I was debating on buying then i decided not to but some how i hit the send button when i was going to exit the app.But no big deal im glad it happened..lol

Now you need full on watercooling to keep the top card cool. Expect 90C temps on the top cards during testing and the fan will be loud. Update case fans if $500 is too much for a basic GPU/GPU WC setup.

Woohoo, the fun has begun at the expense of late night want more POWA! clicks.

LOL, I have done it.................

No watercooling for me other than the H80:rain:.I'll just have to deal with the noise.

Back