• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF3 NO SERVERS ?????????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They were doing some kind of update earlier today. Might be something to do with that?

same thing now, same filters(before below)

I turned OFF all filters and it only found EMPTY servers of all types

I restarted my rig, same thing

I have the russian version, I searched "bf3 russian update" and the last update was in september

so now what, (play BC2)

battlefield 3 premium

BF3 no longer works on my rig, I have restarted, I now only have a single 6950 though, skyrim won't start either

but BF3 says "no servers found", but if I add 'close quarters" and "armored kill" it shows 2 servers

I think I'm up to date, but where is that thing displayed?????????Maybe it's just that problem

edit: oh about premium\, I have BF3+B2K, what does premium include, I want armored kill but NOT close quarters

I would fire up Origin and see if that needs an update, or via the Battlelog browser in the top right corner, will also tell you if you need an update...

The alternative would be to reinstall BF3 I suppose...

as far as I can origin is working fine, it all seems to be u to date

Since I last played BF3 I had a 6950 CF, now I have a single 6950, that makes skyrim not work

BFBC2 works fine, and I think SC2, FC2, homefront

Perhaps it is driver related, later I will un-install and try 12.8 (been using 12.3 for the sake of skyrim issues)

I merged your duplicate threads. Please do not create more than one thread on the same topic.

I've had this issue before, as mentioned above changing filter settings (more specifically exact region) helps a great deal.

Sorry guys I think it was my bad after all, I think 'tank superiority' was ticked, I never choose options over there so I missed it until I reset them all with the button vs manually before.

Sorry guys I think it was my bad after all, I think 'tank superiority' was ticked, I never choose options over there so I missed it until I reset them all with the button vs manually before.

:rofl:

:facepalm:

At least its all sorted out now, see you online soldier :salute:

Back