• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Total War : Rome II - Epic new footage!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
MIND BLOWN

Why, why, why isn't this out right nowwwww?!?!

Attachments

• mind-blown.gif
    mind-blown.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
Just started a campaign of Shogun FOTS tonight with my dad. I really hope they continue the Coop Campaign feature!

Last edited:
Still need to start that game. Currently beating Supreme Commander 2.

I love SC, but I haven't gotten SC2. Did they keep the dual screen option? All RTS games need that feature. Having a whole screen for your minimap/GUI kicks butt. While I am thinking about it I might as well go over to TWC and drop that suggestion for TW RomeII. There are Creative Assembly guys who frequent the forum there and have suggestion threads. Not sure how much credence they actually give those suggestions, but having the option of having dual screen (one action/map and one for GUI) in Total War games would be awesome.

I love SC, but I haven't gotten SC2. Did they keep the dual screen option? All RTS games need that feature. Having a whole screen for your minimap/GUI kicks butt. While I am thinking about it I might as well go over to TWC and drop that suggestion for TW RomeII. There are Creative Assembly guys who frequent the forum there and have suggestion threads. Not sure how much credence they actually give those suggestions, but having the option of having dual screen (one action/map and one for GUI) in Total War games would be awesome.

Yes you can have dual screens in sc2. It runs a whole lot better than sc1 or sc:fa.

Back