• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help finding true FPS games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WrkBoot

I see theres lots of new games out there.I'm looking for a true FPS games.I've played Deus x,fall out lately.I'm in need of some new games because this time of year I really stay in and game. So.... and help would be great. I'm looking for titles and some feed back.Thanks in advance

I'll take a look. I like to have the DVD with my games,d-loading it from steam is OK but......

I've been watching so videos on stean.It looks like Dishonored is a FPS,is this correct

I just went a got Dishonored and Rage @ microcenter. I hear alot of people had problems with rage...but for 10 bucks:shrug:
I also picked up a SSD Vertex4,256g.Ive been wanting one for a while:clap:

I'll take a look. I like to have the DVD with my games,d-loading it from steam is OK but......

I've been watching so videos on stean.It looks like Dishonored is a FPS,is this correct

You can buy the DVD, it isn't just a download game.

I just went a got Dishonored and Rage @ microcenter. I hear alot of people had problems with rage...but for 10 bucks:shrug:
I also picked up a SSD Vertex4,256g.Ive been wanting one for a while:clap:

Dishonerd has guns in it but its more stealth and melee like swords but I hear its great! I want to pick it up soon. and I enjoyed rage. it wasn't the best graphically but the game play was pretty fun and I thought the story was pretty good probably not worth $50 but for $30 or $10 you will enjoy.

Back