• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reloaded1337

Registered
I purchased a Radeon 7770 about 2-3 weeks ago and today my screen froze and my computer would not boot properly. It would display a blue screen with white vertical lines whenever I went into the normal mode. After some research, it was the card. I unplugged it and took it out and switched to integrated graphics and it works fine. My question is should I return it for my money (-15%), or for a replacement? Is it possible that the same thing would happen with a new card? Thanks.

I would say the same as oldbrave, but would also write down the serial no of the card and any details as well. The good reason for this is to make sure they send you a new replacement card? I have heard on these forums about returned items being sent back to people as repaired or your item as being OK. Best of luck insist on a new replacement card regards AJ.:thup:

Back