• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Never Settle Offer Terms and Conditions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M33Cat

when will places like newegg stop offering the games? AMD says this

Promotion Period: Promotion begins October 22, 2012 and ends on March 31, 2013. Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe 20% discount expires December 31, 2012. Game Keys must be used to obtain Free Game downloads by April 30, 2013 and Discount Game Keys must be used to obtain discounted purchase of Discount Game on or before December 31, 2012, after which the Game Keys and Discount Game Keys are void, except that FARCRY 3 game keys are valid for a period of 1 year starting October 22, 2012 and will expire on October 22, 2013.
in here
http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/graphics/Pages/never-settle-offer-terms-and-conditions.aspx

But I don't speak lawyer. I thought I read somewhere the codes will only be handed out until Dec.23. Does the above mean they will be handed out until Mar.31?

that quote has two different things one show the period for the free game. ending on march 31, 2013 and the other is a discount that ends on Dec. 31, 2021. which is the way i take when reading the entire thing.

Back