• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI AB 2.2.5 and unoffical overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M33Cat

I installed 2.2.5 and since I now have a single 6950, I need an OC for Homefront sometimes

But it caused 2D artifact type things in win7 screens, especially firefox, never happened with the same unofficial OC with 2.2.4

even just trying to set and save the OC in MSIAB without 'applying' it caused the artifacting. For now I just deleted the extra stuff from the MSIAB config file, changing it back to normal, and the artifacting went away

I installed 2.2.5 and since I now have a single 6950, I need an OC for Homefront sometimes

But it caused 2D artifact type things in win7 screens, especially firefox, never happened with the same unofficial OC with 2.2.4

even just trying to set and save the OC in MSIAB without 'applying' it caused the artifacting. For now I just deleted the extra stuff from the MSIAB config file, changing it back to normal, and the artifacting went away

There could be many things, so please inform us.
Reference or non Reference card?
Driver version?
Flashed or not?

Back