• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Task distribution list software?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stockhatch

Hey all. I am looking for a way to create task lists and distribute them to various workers on a round robin schedule.

More specifically, I will have a series of tasks. They may be daily, weekly, biweekly, etc. Each person will receive a few tasks, and be responsible for completing them over a period TBD. The task lists will then be rotated amongst the staff for the next interval.

For each task, I would like the assignee to be able to check a box or click a button indicating that the task is completed which will send email notification to the assignor.

I have tried to do what I am asking using the task scheduler in Outlook, and I can't get it to do exactly what I want without LOTS of manual list management. I don't want to have to recreate these lists for every iteration. I want to be able to create a master list, and then distribute them over and over.

Any tips or ideas here would be appreciated. :)

Back