• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sleeping Dogs questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M33Cat

I'll have the code for it next week with a new 7950 @ 1080p, what sort of fps will I get all maxed out ?

And what's that game like, I hope it's better than GTA4 which was disappointing, with it's crappy gun/car sounds and horrible fps and no CF support

Oh and where do I use the code, where to I dl the game from?

I will have to look at my benchmarks for my review (which I sadly haven't had the time to write, but it will be coming soon - promise!)

With the new drivers you should get about 40+ fps with the game maxed out, if you turn down from SSAO to HBAO (I believe is the lesser one) the FPS shoot way up.

As a sneak peak: I really enjoyed the game, it is mostly focused on Melee combat (not guns/weapons). I'm not sure on CF support, I believe it would, but don't quote me on that.

My code that I received from AMD [Thanks AMD!] I just entered into Steam. Otherwise the code that you get it may have separate instructions.

Back