• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3dmark 11 core speed fail?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peugot

hello, i tried 3dmark 11 today and was reading results (http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/4408962)
and it says my gpu core clock is 705?? this is how gputweak show the core speed(picture).. what is right, and what is wrong with my gpu? =( it does also telle me my ram sticks are only 2GB each, but they are 4 GB sticks... is this serious problems with my pc or the program ??

Attachments

• gpu-z.png
    gpu-z.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
It probably had moved to 2D clocks after the benchmark.. typical, as that site never reads it properly.

It probably had moved to 2D clocks after the benchmark.. typical, as that site never reads it properly.

hm ok, i can roll with that, if its only wrong reading :) but, how about ram? why does it read 2 gb each instead of 4 gb (they are 4 gb sticks)? can it really be that bad program? :S

That is your GPU memory up top, your system memory is in the section below that lists the rest of your PC specifications.

That is your GPU memory up top, your system memory is in the section below that lists the rest of your PC specifications.

nono i mean system specs, see pic =) it also say 1.3Ghz, but my ram is set to 1.6Ghz :O

Attachments

• uy.png
    uy.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 41
I have no idea where you are looking. When I click on your link it shows 4 4GB sticks. I wouldnt worry about it regardless.

I have no idea where you are looking. When I click on your link it shows 4 4GB sticks. I wouldnt worry about it regardless.

yes it's not on the result site, its within the program, a button that says system specs. you may recognize it from the pic in my last post =)

I dont as I dont look at that when I run 3d11. :)

But yeah, no worries on that. keep benching. :)

I dont as I dont look at that when I run 3d11. :)

But yeah, no worries on that. keep benching. :)

i will, thank you =) btw is my results good then? i think my cpu is dragging me down, but it does look very good in comparison to many others!

Vantage (which is what you linked by the way, not 3d11 I just noticed) heavily relies on the CPU and cores, so when you overclock that 3820, your score will go up quite a bit.

Seems about right for the clockspeeds though.

Vantage (which is what you linked by the way, not 3d11 I just noticed) heavily relies on the CPU and cores, so when you overclock that 3820, your score will go up quite a bit.

Seems about right for the clockspeeds though.

tehe, i reclocked it, the overclock i tested with was only high multiplier(42), bclk(100) gives 4.2Ghz. i do now run bclk(120) and multiplier 37 which gives me 4.44Ghz :) does the result show like they should for gpu and cpu? big difference between them... to make it easy: overall p33580 gpu 36413
cpu 27226. they don't perform lower than they should?

Back