• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's your take on this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Anonaru

Well, I'm beginning work on my own custom loop, involving a motorcycle rad like another on these forums, and that's going great :attn: This will be going onto my 3930k without a doubt!

However, I'm looking at getting something a little more substantial for either of the AMD rigs, and have been looking at one of "These"

I've heard good things about them, and it is absolutely perfect for the cases I have the AMD rigs in-- Anybody have any experience with this kit? I feel like it is quite substantial compared to a H100, but who knows?

Good starter kit. Much much better than the H100 in quality and temps.

If you add a GPU of course you'll want more rad. Careful filling it and bleeding the pump etc, these pumps have a higher than the top notch pump return rates. Might be due to inexperiance I dunno.

Good starter kit. Much much better than the H100 in quality and temps.

If you add a GPU of course you'll want more rad. Careful filling it and bleeding the pump etc, these pumps have a higher than the top notch pump return rates. Might be due to inexperiance I dunno.

Haha, I went ahead and bought one-- I'm working on a full custom loop for my i7 as we speak, and feel like something like this will be an awesome starter kit for my 8350 rig. Will have to add more rad space if I put the 670s on water, but all in due time.. :attn:

Back