• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Added another cruncher

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Just shoot

I was working on a deal with a buddy of mine for his PIV, but as things would have it it didn't work out. So i ended up with a PIII 1 ghz not much no OC but its a start. I think I've come down with something D@%% SETI bug. :eek:

Just shoot said:
I was working on a deal with a buddy of mine for his PIV, but as things would have it it didn't work out. So i ended up with a PIII 1 ghz not much no OC but its a start. I think I've come down with something D@%% SETI bug. :eek:

What do you have yours overclocked to? I have my p3 at 148fsb and the RAM timings are 222. I am using an ST6 mobo. I am getting some decent times too. Better then a p4 1.5@stock. So you probably got a better deal. I am hoping to get this at 154fsb with memory timing at 222. It is going to be hard though. Burn in is a bore!

What do you have yours overclocked to? I have my p3 at 148fsb and the RAM timings are 222. I am using an ST6 mobo. I am getting some decent times too. Better then a p4 1.5@stock. So you probably got a better deal. I am hoping to get this at 154fsb with memory timing at 222. It is going to be hard though. Burn in is a bore!

Its a supermicro MOBO with intel 810 chipset don't recall the model. Its nothing fancy and it was a board I had laying around from a computer I got give to me from work

No bitching aloud when refer to any system 1ghz or more...I still have Celeron 366s OCed to various levels in my home farm! :eek:

Cy

Back