• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

drivelock password

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fanon

i have harddisk of 250gb toshiba model.it keep on requesting me to key in drivelock password.plz assist me with the best way to overcome the problem.
regard's
fanon

Found this; may or may not help but at the website below. Note there is a Dell helpdesk phone number. I don't want to mess with the Encodes so here ya go.

http://www.rolo.org/dell-bios-password-reset.html

Every Dell Inspiron has a master password that will clear the BIOS password. Call Dell Technical Support at (800)624-9896 to get this master password.
They will ask you for the Service Tag and the Express Service Code (look for them on the bottom of your Inspiron).
If by chance you are not the original owner of the Inspiron, Dell will transfer the registration of the machine from the original owner to you with the Service Tag and the Express Service Code and you will have to fill out the Transfer of Ownership form on Dell’s web site. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back