• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Waterblock 5850

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

athomas1

Hey, is it common to find used water blocks? Im looking for about 4 waterblocks for a 5850

a quick google search shows several options; does anyone have one in stock? 4? who knows. i personally would opt for universal GPU waterblocks. the tdp for the 5850 is like 150(ish) watts, so i don't think you'll REALLY need a full coverage waterblock. Go with universal GPu blocks that mount to the 5850 and also get some nice stick on copper mini heat sinks to cover the ram n what nots.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=22612

We have a great for sale forum here. That said you need at least 100 normal posts and a proper email address. Not GMail etc. That said, I can see some old GPU blocks in the woodwork here, but no sale unless in the sale forum.

Can be found with Gogle foo and luck etc. A Maze 4 would prolly be fine, lots of those in boxes over the years.

Back