• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam "Big Picture", new app + game sale.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
So I log into my steam account today and find a new big ole icon in the top right so like any other internet user I click it to find out whats what. Valve has created a gamepad controlled interface that can both purchase, and launch games. Nice, but thats not all, in turn they are currently offering a very large selection of fully gamepad supported games at 75% off. I just grabbed Virus Named TOM which I have been waiting to go on sale for a few months, its fun. And a few other titles which had me mildly interested.

Short story if you are like me and love playing from a gamepad over KB/Mouse get over to the sale pages and score you some good games at ridiculous prices!

I just started playing Castle Crashers with the kids on the 42'' in the living room too. Fun/funny game for cheap. Hated that I had to buy an XBOX controller so the 3 of us could play (using 2 Logitechs also.)

Seriously, people say PC gaming is more expensive?

Back