• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help wanted with visuals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Naala

Registered
Hi everyone!

im building a new WC loop in my TJ11 i got Blue LEDs lighting all shiney stuff up but i cant decide wich tube colour would go with a blue theme the light from leds are Bright aqua blue and blue tube to me would be "to much blue" if thats even possible. also cant decide if i want UV or not im thinking Yellow UV sort of Swedish flag look yes im swedish hehe also never used UV light and will that mix up well with the blue leds? dont wanna change that light as it is perfect ^^ . . what do you Think?

Side note: sorry if i spelled anything wrong :s

I am not a water cooling expert so I don't know much about this but...
How about clear tubing and colored liquid, that way you can change the color if you don't like it?

I am not a water cooling expert so I don't know much about this but...
How about clear tubing and colored liquid, that way you can change the color if you don't like it?

i thought of that to but ppl are recomending colored tubes with pure distilled water with biocide since dyes and cother pre mixed coolants since they tend to clog up in the blocks so i will follow the recomendations :s

i thought of that to but ppl are recomending colored tubes with pure distilled water with biocide since dyes and cother pre mixed coolants since they tend to clog up in the blocks so i will follow the recomendations :s

:thup:

As to your original post, it's really just a personal thing. I would recommend just paging through the system picture thread and see what others have done.

if you want colored tubes buy the colored tubes, I now have a blue res that used to be clear.
for me there is to much red, yellow and green used.
I am color blind and don't see these colors they are all shades of gray.
blues, oranges and pinks are what i see and i have seen one or two in orange, some sweet looking blues and a pink case or two.

:thup:

As to your original post, it's really just a personal thing. I would recommend just paging through the system picture thread and see what others have done.

yeah thats true good tip tho didnt even Think of that :s

if you want colored tubes buy the colored tubes, I now have a blue res that used to be clear.
for me there is to much red, yellow and green used.
I am color blind and don't see these colors they are all shades of gray.
blues, oranges and pinks are what i see and i have seen one or two in orange, some sweet looking blues and a pink case or two.

to much green and red well that i can agree on seem to be the most common :s

and hmm pink is unusuall at least i havent seen a pink themed build thanks for the idea :)

Its your choice. My advice for you would be going clear tube/blue lights or white tubing/blue lights. You can also do red/blue or green/blue but thats all up to you. Also, you should see pictures and videos before you go purchasing to get an idea.

Its your choice. My advice for you would be going clear tube/blue lights or white tubing/blue lights. You can also do red/blue or green/blue but thats all up to you. Also, you should see pictures and videos before you go purchasing to get an idea.

yeah ive started looking at pics and vids and so far clear tubes blue light seem to look the best. since green and red are so "hard" in their colour if there was a softer red tone id prolly get that. but yeah thanks for your oppinion :)

yeah ive started looking at pics and vids and so far clear tubes blue light seem to look the best. since green and red are so "hard" in their colour if there was a softer red tone id prolly get that. but yeah thanks for your oppinion :)

Yeah I get what you mean. You don't want too many bright colors or dark, otherwise the setup can look dull. You want to mix and max bright with dark which gives makes it stick out more.

I'am fortunate enough to change any color I want on my LEDs and use clear tubing. I can always change the color theme to my rig anytime I want which is great. I think you'll like the outcome.

Yeah I get what you mean. You don't want too many bright colors or dark, otherwise the setup can look dull. You want to mix and max bright with dark which gives makes it stick out more.

I'am fortunate enough to change any color I want on my LEDs and use clear tubing. I can always change the color theme to my rig anytime I want which is great. I think you'll like the outcome.

yeah im useing bitfenix blue leds and yeah they are Bright as hell useing 2 of them as well wich is why i Think i will go with clear tubeing since i suspect they will be soft blue as well wich at least in my head / mind will look good.

Thanks again for the help :)

Seems like most builds stick to about 2-3 colors max and high contrast between the two, maybe a blue/black/yellow or blue/black/white or something similar would be good.

Back