• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Experience with Sidewinder Computers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goose90proof

I purchased a 4 pack of cougar fans from Sidewinder 11/30. The day the package was due to arrive, they called me and said they shipped the wrong item and to refuse the package. I did so. They said they were shipping out the correct item and it would arrive next day or day after. I waited a couple days and it still didn't show up. I e-mailed support and they said the screwed up again and gave me a new tracking number. Supposedly, it will arrive today. I asked them if they could compensate for the wait in any way and the support guy gave me a free shipping coupon so I'm pretty cool with that since that was the part they screwed up on.

All-in-all the experience has been ok. It's annoying, but I have enough patience and understanding for the process to let it go. If I hadn't gotten any kind of compensation I'd probably be a little angry. Does anyone else have any experience with Sidewinder Computers? Good or bad?

I've used Sidewinder on many occasions. Their customer service has always been top notch, without fail. Mistakes happen and if they do, as you've found out, they're always quick to respond and fix the issue. I never hesitate if I need something from them.

I've ordered a few watercooling parts from Sidewinder in the past. The last shipment was early and very well padded. Almost overkill, but at the same time I was happy that my rad was well protected. :)

Back